[gradsusr] Updates to WebGrADS - a cloud based version of GrADS in your browser

Daniel da Silva ddasilva at umd.edu
Fri Dec 9 16:32:10 EST 2011

The source sandboxed version of GrADS 2 can be found in
"ext/sandbox_grads-2.0.a9.oga.1" directory under the WebGrADS source. You
must compile it by hand, but of course can use pre-compiled supplibs. Using
the sandbox GrADS is important because it, for examples, prevents users
from executing command line commands on your server via your WebGrADS
instance.

The following links may be hepful:
http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Building_GrADS_v1.9_from_Sources
http://sourceforge.net/projects/opengrads/files/supplibs/2.2.1/

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Daniel