[gradsusr] use "set gxout fwrite" to show 2D (t, z) average wind vectors

Yi-Chih Huang dscpln at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 09:31:41 EST 2011

Hello,

    I used "set gxout fwrite" to show 2D (t,z) average wind vectors as
below.  But the vertical wind field changes abruptly that is not a right
vertical wind field.  I have a feeling that the wind vectors were arranged
horizontal, then vertically -- similar to the sequence of an array in
Fortran.  But even I switched z and t, the pattern is the same style.
Could someone tell me how to show show 2D (t,z) average wind vectors?

    Thanks much,

                    Yi-Chih

###############
"reinit"