[gradsusr] wind streamlines color

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Wed Aug 31 14:22:08 EDT 2011

Estefanía,

Yes, you can specify colors the same way you would for "set gxout shaded or
contour".  Examples:

'set ccolor 3' should give you green for all streamlines

If using mag(u,v) or a different variable in its place....

'set clevs 5 10 15 20'
'set ccols 7 3 4 9 2'
would give you streamlines in different colors based on magnitude

Stephen Mc