[gradsusr] Read Burf files

Javier Peña javier.p at ereda.com
Tue Aug 30 08:41:07 EDT 2011

Dear users:

I am trying to read "NCEP ADP Global Surface Observational Weather Data,
October 1999 - continuing" (http://dss.ucar.edu/datasets/ds461.0/) in BUFR
format with GRADS. When I use the function BUFRSCAN I obtain the following
error:

Error opening table B file (/usr/share/grads/tables/B3M-000-013-B): No such
file or directory

I have watch this table doesn't appear in the directory
/usr/share/grads/tables. Nowdays I using the GRADS version 2.0.a7.1-3 but
I`ve looked for in other recents versions and this table doesn't appear
either.

Please ¿Does someone know where I could find the bufr table B3M-000-13-B? I
also need the bufr table B3M-000-13-D.

Best regards.
Javier Peña

Javier Peña Álvarez