[gradsusr] GCM Output

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Mon Aug 29 12:16:57 EDT 2011

PrecipMon = [days in month]*86400*precip/25.4

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Tummuri, Spandana <tummuris at cdm.com>wrote:

>  Hello All,
>
> This question is slightly related to grads program but not entirely.  But
> seeing that most of the users work with Climate Models, I was hoping that I
> would get some response to my questions.
>
> I have produced the precipitation output from GCMs using the GraDs
> program.  The precipitation variable is in units kg/m2/sec.  Can anyone tell
> me how I can convert this to the units I need, which is inch/month?
>
> Thanks
> Spandana

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.