[gradsusr] border with high resolution

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Thu Aug 25 11:11:11 EDT 2011

Ta Huu

There is a set of administrative shapefiles for Vietnam at http://www.diva-gis.org/gData

Select your country and select the shapes, such as administrative.

Download the zip file and unzip the shapes in your current working directory

Open grads and display your variable.  Set your lat and lon to your area of interest, e.g.

set lat 8 24
set lon 100 110
d variable
draw shp VNM_adm1
draw shp VNM_adm2
draw shp VNM_adm3
draw shp VNM_adm4

John Huddleston
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere