[gradsusr] Tropical cyclone plotting script

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Sun Aug 21 12:09:06 EDT 2011

Travis,
The script in the top link only finds the location of the maximum wind in
the rectangular domain.  What exactly do you want to do?  Do you want to
plot a time series of maximum winds in the TC?  Also check that your data
exists for the variable names and the dimension environment specified in the
script.  If it continues not to work, reply and send the error messages.

Jeff Duda

On Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Travis Washington <
twashington2008 at my.fit.edu> wrote:

> Does anyone have a script that plots tropical cyclones maximum or minumium
> winds speeds I tried these examples below but they don't seem to work for
> me.
>

> http://gradsusr.org/pipermail/gradsusr/attachments/20060407/e934af06/attachment.txt
>
> http://gradsusr.org/pipermail/gradsusr/2009-September/009333.html
>
> Thanks,
> Travis
>
> --
> Travis Washington
> Doctoral Student
> Department of Marine & Environmental Systems
> Florida Institute of Technology
> 150 W University Blvd.
> Melbourne, FL 32901
> Ph: 850-524-0532