[gradsusr] Grads either messes up my data or distorts it

Bill Bua Bill.Bua at noaa.gov
Thu Aug 11 18:22:55 EDT 2011

Duarte --

If you, at the command line,

ga> set vrange y1 y2

where y1 is the lower bound you want and y2 is the upper bound.

that should take care of having the same axes for both variable plots, I
believe.

See http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/gadocindex.html and go to letter
"V" at the top.  It'll be the fifth item under the letter "V" in the
left-hand html frame.

Bill