[gradsusr] Zinterp() for vertical interpolation says that it works with sigma levels? Any hints?

Howard Staines metris at clear.net.nz
Mon Aug 8 21:49:20 EDT 2011

I have 0.5 degree data ... with New Zealands busy topography I was thinking
That using sigma level temperature data (variable tmpsig995).
I think there is an issue in that it isn't a 3d variable so interpolation
doesn't work.

What I am trying to do is remove or ease cold surface temperatures from
surrounding
high ground leaking into adjacent grid points of significantly lower points.

Solutions appreciated

Regards

Howard Staines

     Metris Limited

phone 0800 372 433 - mobile 027 2785586 - P O Box 5136 Greenmeadows, NAPIER
email info at metris.co.nz - info at metscape.net.nz - website www.metris.co.nz -
www.metscape.net.nz