[gradsusr] line graph colors

Andre Pattantyus apattantyus2008 at my.fit.edu
Mon Aug 8 15:06:27 EDT 2011

Hi,

I have been graphing the results from several .ctl files and the color
sequence is seemingly random and poor for visualization. The sequence goes
black, green, yellow, red, magenta(?), purple, yellow/green, and blue.
Yellow is difficult to see no matter how thick the line is as I feared and
others have brought to my attention. I have tried several commands to change
the color but the only thing that works is when I graph some other variable
in its place so that it no longer shows on the graph but this throws off the
graph legend. Is there some way to control the color sequence in this case?
I have found nothing in the documentation to help with this problem (i.e.
set line, set ccols, set cstyle, set rbcols, or running rgbset.gs).

Andre

--
Andre Pattantyus, Graduate Student Research Assistant
Marine and Environmental Systems, Florida Institute of Technology

Phone: (321) 674-8330 | Fax: (321) 674-7212 | Email: apattantyus2008 at fit.edu