[gradsusr] correlation map by scorr function

Kanha Pattnayak kcpattnayak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 06:17:29 EDT 2011

Dear Ta

The scorr function will leave one value.
If you wish to calculate the correlation at all grid point then you have to
use the "tcorr"(Temporal Correlation) function.

All the best

Kanhu

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 3:00 PM, chinh ta huu <chinhth2010 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear users
>       I find scorr function as computing correlation. But I am wondering.
> This function return one value or correlation at all grid points.
> Please tell me
> Thank you
>
> --
> (Mr.) Ta Huu Chinh
> National, Weather Forecasting Center, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
> No: 4th, Dang Thai Than, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi
> Tel: 84-903-402-181
> Fax: 84-43-824-4917
> Email: chinhth2010 at gmail.com
> Website: http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/chinhth2005/
> Website: http://bestknowledge-chinhth.blogspot.com/
> Website: http://anhcuoidep.vn

Kanhu Charan Pattnayak (Research Scholar)
Room No.331, Block - VI
Centre for Atmospheric Sciences
IIT Delhi, Hauz Khas
New Delhi - 110 016