[gradsusr] Request environment variable for shapefiles

Dave Allured dave.allured at noaa.gov
Tue Aug 2 14:06:39 EDT 2011

Jennifer,

Using GASCRP would be sufficient.  However, I suggest this search order:

1. current dir
2. dirs in GASCRP
3. GADDIR

This is because the GADDIR install directory is read-only for me and
some other users, and it would be good to have a clean mechanism to
override shapefile collections that might hypothetically find their
way into GADDIR.

Thanks for your consideration.

--Dave