[gradsusr] format station data into grads binary

chinh ta huu chinhth2010 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 03:53:59 EDT 2011

Dear all users
      I try to format station data into binary grads file, but I get a
problem as below
Could anyone please tell me reason to solve, I will be gratefull
Thank you

chinhth at linux-whka:~/CPT/DATA/src_decode/stnreal> stnmap -i vestn.ctl
  Name of binary data set: temp.bin
  Number of times in the data set: 32
  Number of surface variables: 1
  Number of level dependent variables: 0

Starting scan of station data binary file.
Binary data file open: temp.bin

Processing time step 1
  Invalid station hdr found in station binary file
  Possible causes:  Invalid level count in hdr
                    Descriptor file mismatch
                    File not station data
                    Invalid relative time
    levs = 1  flag = 1098278502  time = 1.4013e-45

--
(Mr.) Ta Huu Chinh
National, Weather Forecasting Center, Ha Noi, Viet Nam.
Email: chinhth2010 at gmail.com
Website: http://vn.myblog.yahoo.com/chinhth2005/
Website: http://bestknowledge-chinhth.blogspot.com/
Website: http://anhcuoidep.vn