[gradsusr] xdef and ydef problem

Jackie Yip zheng.yip at mcgill.ca
Tue Apr 26 09:49:40 EDT 2011

Thank you, Arlindo. The problem is solved... there was a mistake in the
argument of re(). But if I was to use the lats4d option you suggested, why
is the input file a ctl instead of the netcdf file of my data? Or is that
input.ctl the same ctl as I'd use to open that netcdf file inside grads
using xdfopen?

Jackie