[gradsusr] zinterp.gs

Meredith Croke mcroke at airdat.com
Thu Apr 21 15:02:10 EDT 2011

Hi Grads Users,

I'm trying to use the zinterp.gs function to determine the 6km wind from
model data that is output on pressure levels, however I'm running into
some issues with zinterp.gs.

To test the function I am attempting to run it from the command line and
follow the samples in the script, so I have tried

'd zinterp(tmpprs,hgtprs,5000)', to display a temperature field at 5000,
however I receive this error:

Syntax Error:  Invalid Operand

  'zinterp' not a variable or function name

  Error ocurred at column 1

DISPLAY error:  Invalid expression

  Expression = zinterp(tmpprs,hgtprs,5000)

The function is in my directory,  what else do I need to do to get this
to work?

I am using grads v1.9b4

Thanks for your help.

Regards,