[gradsusr] Max Value

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 19 21:31:41 EDT 2011

Andy,
If you have a CTL file or your data and would be willing to share I could
look through it and see what you might be doing wrong.  Since I don't use
OpenGrads it might be a difference between the regular Grads and OpenGrads,
but I don't know.  There is one line that makes a difference whether you're
using analysis data or model output of your own, so let me know what kind of
data you're using.

Jeff