[gradsusr] tdef

Jackie Yip zheng.yip at mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 15 12:38:32 EDT 2011

Hi Vijay,

The TDEF has to be specified in the following form:
*TDEF* *tnum* LINEAR *start increment*
*
*
*So the easiest way to understand what each argument represent is to look at
an example... *
*
*
*TDEF12LINEAR1jan2000 1mo*
So in this example, we have 12 data records where the 1st record is of 1st
Jan 2000. The increment is 1 month, so that means the 2nd data record is one
month after the first time step (i.e. 1st Feb 2000).
Because it is LINEAR, it means every time step is a constant increment to
the previous time step.

Change each argument to fit your data. Go to this for details
http://www.iges.org/grads/gadoc/descriptorfile.html#TDEF

Zheng