[gradsusr] read BUFR

Ting-Chi Wu twu at rsmas.miami.edu
Wed Apr 13 16:06:22 EDT 2011

The table is found by downloading data2.tar.gz from grads website (Thanks
Jeniffer.)
But I've encountered some problem with the error message from bufrscan.

It kept giving me:
warning: can't read 256-bit data value; max=64
warning: can't read 256-bit data value; max=64
warning: can't read 192-bit data value; max=64
warning: can't read 80-bit data value; max=64

and
error: no table information for FXY 0-63-000 when I used data from ds351.0
(gdas.satwnd.tHHz.YYYYMMDD.bufr)

I think the later one can be fixed by looking for updated tables, but I have
no clue how to solve the bit problem.
Please let me know if you have ever encountered this and had a solution.
Thanks!

Ting-Chi

E-mail: twu at rsmas.miami.edu; chi9350709 at gmail.com
Website: http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/twu<http://www.rsmas.miami.edu/users/twu/Welcome.html>