[gradsusr] txt to dat/bin file

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 7 20:35:28 EDT 2011

Dear Mr Charles Seman,

        Thank you.

        gmf is GrADS metafile and the graphic can be viewed through gv32.  To facilitate your assistance in resolving my problem, I am pleased to paste the two graphic outputs in Window Words document as attached for your reference.  In addition, I think you need to use the window version of GrADS to examine the dataset I generated using fwrite.  As a matter of confirmation/comparison, you may wish to use your non-Window version of GrADS to generate the dataset (i.e. sd.dat) to find out whether you do encounter the same problem or not.

       Best regards.

Ooi