[gradsusr] Colorbars

Simon Kiertscher simon.kiertscher at gmx.de
Fri Apr 1 04:21:42 EDT 2011

Hi All,
I have a question about colorbars. I have already found several scripts
for drawing a colorbar under a picture (e.g. cbar.gs, xcbar.gs ...).
That works fine. My Problem is, I would like to make a video out of a
couple of pictures from one time line. The problem is that the colorbar
always shows the max and min of the current picture. Therefor my video
has a changing colorbar what is really not what I want. I want to have
fixed colorbar about the whole video length. I hope i could explain my
problem good enough. Any ideas how to do that? Are there eventually a
script which has a parameter to enter the maximum and minimum values?
Thank & Best Regards,
Simon