[gradsusr] Request

Pou-Chang John Chen wishingwork at yahoo.com.tw
Fri Apr 1 02:22:56 EDT 2011

Hi Mani
The position cbar.gs showing depends on the virtual page available space; on the
other hand, it will follow your 'set vpage' dimension.
If you like to show only one color bar as you thinking, you may try
cbarn.gs. ftp://grads.iges.org/grads/scripts/cbarn.gs
There is instruction in the file comment.
If you refer what cbar look like, I think you can close the "draw triangle" part
in the cbarn.gs script.

Wish this help you
John

GrADS Tutorial on Facebook