[gradsusr] Plot vector - geographic X trigonometric system

Gabriel - ud Carvalho gabriel.ud at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:26:11 EDT 2010

I think that I was not clear,
I can´t do this suggestion because the 'sin' function is oriented to the
trigonometric system, which isn´t the system in which my data is oriented.
For instance, in my data, a 270 degrees is equivalent to 180 degrees in the
trigonometric system.

I hope I am more clear now, even thoug the roughness of my english...:)

Thanks in advance,
Gabriel  Carvalho