[gradsusr] Gridding and Plotting Station Data

Nena Carina P. Española nena at asti.dost.gov.ph
Wed Sep 22 14:18:31 EDT 2010

Dear John,

After reading and digging more into the process of gridding scattered station data, I somehow got the impression that indeed the purpose of WRF data was just to serve as grid where the observed data will be plotted onto.

Thanks so much for the information and the suggested link. I already asked the team in charge of parsing AWS raw data to feed me text files that have already been formatted into something that could be easily converted to binary station data using the script in the recipe. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Regards,
Nena