[gradsusr] Problem displaying a variable?

Rashed Mahmood rashidcomsis at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 18:20:09 EDT 2010

Dear John
I don't know exactly from where the file was downloaded (I copied it from
someone).
and the size of the file is too large to be attached.
Attached is the ncdump of the file.

By the way, using NCL I just came to know that we can display the variable
as:

in1=addfile("/mnt/storage-space/disk1/lshl/khan/aerosol.climatology.nc","r")

var = "anthro_dust_0.1"
  d1  = in1->$var$
So I think the problem can be solved using NCL. However thanks for
your timely help.

Rashed