[gradsusr] append the filein grads

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Tue Oct 26 09:26:17 EDT 2010

Sravan,
It simply means to put the word "append" in the list of arguments, e.g.:

write(myfile,myval,append)

where myfile and myval are variables.
Stephen Mc

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:44 AM, Sravan <sravan_sase at yahoo.in> wrote:

> Dear All
> I have written the output of the program in a file.
> Now I want to append on the same file whaich i have used earlier.
> In the grads tutorial they have given the following command
> write(filename,record<,append>)
> But I am not getting what does it exatly mean?
> Thank You
> Sravan

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.