[gradsusr] Max Value Coordinates

Andrew Revering andy at f5data.com
Fri Oct 22 20:43:29 EDT 2010

I'd like to have the coordinates of our 'max value'. I know about maxloc(),
and tried various examples I found in forums, documentation and email
conversations, but I can't seem to get it to perform as I expect.

When it supposedly works, I just see some white lines on the bottom and
right of my image (not where the max value is). is there a way to actually
get lat/lon coordinates of the max value?

I should note that in my situation there will be the teeniest dot of plotted
value, the rest of the grid is blank. I don't know if that matters in these
functions.

Andrew Revering

Convective Development, Inc.

http://www.convectivedevelopment.com/