[gradsusr] Tropical cyclone scripts and grads fuctions

Roger Rodrigues Torres roger.torres at cptec.inpe.br
Mon Oct 11 16:36:56 EDT 2010

Dear Travis,

I don't know if exist some cyclonic tracking program in Grads, but I know a
robust program that some friends use and it was wrote by Dr. Kevin Hodges.
Follow the link of Dr. Kevin Hodges' homepage, where this software is
available for download:
http://www.nerc-essc.ac.uk/~kih/Home.html

Cheers,

Roger Torres

2010/10/11 Travis Washington <twashington2008 at my.fit.edu>

> I all,
>
> I would like to make a time series plot of the low pressure of tropical
> cyclone. My professor says there is a function in grads. set gxout state
> that will display the max and minimum values. Also does anyone have a script
> that plots the track of tropical cyclone and displays it in grads.
>
> Thanks,
> Travis
>
> --
> Travis Washington
> MS Student
> Department of Marine & Environmental Systems
> Florida Institute of Technology
> 150 W University Blvd.
> Melbourne, FL 32901
> Ph: 850-524-0532

Roger Rodrigues Torres
Ph.D. Student
National Institute for Space Research (INPE)
Center for Weather Forecast and Climate Studies (CPTEC)
Phone: 55 12 3186-9541
Personal Webpage: http://rtorres.webnode.com.br