[gradsusr] Tutorial

Arlindo da Silva dasilva at alum.mit.edu
Wed Oct 6 19:01:51 EDT 2010

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 4:27 PM, Claude Dulait <claude.dulait at skynet.be>wrote:

> Good evening to all members of this forum,
> -I am a beginner ...and a poor limited sailor!
> -Have downloaded and installed grads-2.0.x-win32_superpack.exe. under
> Windows XP family Edition 2002 SP3
> -Have downloaded the 3 suggested files from the Tutorial as per
>  http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/tutorial.html

I am not quite sure what your problem is, but I have a simple suggestion.
The "model" file mentioned in the tutorial is included with the win32
superpack you have. Once installed, click on the green turtle icon on your
desktop that says "OpenGrADS". Once you get your "ga->" prompt enter:

ga-> open model

and you will be good to go.

    Arlindo

--