[gradsusr] Query Reg the Station data plotting and gridding

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Tue Oct 5 07:14:19 EDT 2010

Geeta

Change your TDEF number to match the total number of time variations in your data file.

In the example you show only 06, so if you change TDEF to 1 it will work.

Go through your data file and find out how many different months you have in the file and change the number 5 on the TDEF line to the number of months in your file.

John Huddleston, PhD
Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere