[gradsusr] Facing problem in plotting the Rotated Merchator Projection after fwrite

Kanhu Charan Pattnayak kcpattnayak at gmail.com
Tue Nov 30 16:44:27 EST 2010

Dear Grads User
I am having the RegCM output in Rotated Merchator Projection. When I am
plotting the rainfall after taking the average it showing a clear picture of
avergae rainfall for that period in Grads-2-0-a8 as in the attached figure *
rain_before_fwrite.jpg*. But when i took the average and wrote in to another
file using *fwrite command* and plotted it showing some undefined values as
shown in the attached figure *rain_after_fwrite.jpg*. I don't know where is
the problem. I have attached the script in which i used the fwrite command
and both control files which I used for calculating the rainfall and
plotting rainfall after fwrite. I have also tried this with Grads-1.7, 1.9,
2-0-a7, 2-0-a8, 2-0-a9 versions. Nowhere I am getting rainfall right. Please
give me some suggestion. Where I have done the mistake.

Please help me in this regard.
Thanks in advance.
Kanhu
--
Kanhu Charan Pattnayak (Research Scholar)
Room No.331, Block - VI