[gradsusr] problem with a .ctl script

Stephen McMillan smcmillan at planalytics.com
Mon Nov 29 12:41:26 EST 2010

Ismaial
Make the correction in your control file:  change "envards" to "endvars".
Stephen

On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Ismaila Diallo
<ismailadiallo64 at yahoo.fr>wrote:

> Dear Grads User's.
>
> i wrote a .ctl script, when opening the .ctl i get this error:
>  open bignona.ctl
> Scanning description file:  bignona.ctl
> Open Error:  Looking for "endvars", found "envards" instead.
>  --> The invalid description file record is:
>  --> envards
>  The data file was not opened.
>
> the ctl script is :
>
> DSET   ^extarc_bi.dat
> DTYPE  station
> options big_endian
> undef -1.e34
> TITLE  extract_obs_bignona
> xdef  1 linear -17.5 1
> ydef  1 linear 15.30 1
> zdef 1 levels 1000
> TDEF  6575 Linear 01jan1991 1dy
> VARS 1
> tpr  0 99 precipitation (mm/jr)
> envards
>

> Could anyone help me to resolve this error.
>
> Sincerely
> Ismaial

The information contained in this e-mail message
is intended only for the use of the recipient(s)
named above and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or proprietary.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not
review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify
the sender immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.