[gradsusr] starting grads

sepide sarachi sepideh.sarachi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 21:01:21 EST 2010

thanks for the answer
the version that i am using is 2.0 a8
my main problem is do i have to make a control file for every one of the
files that i want to read?
I have a bunch of daily precipitations,that i attach one of them, but i just
have one control file and i have no idea if that is just a sample, or it
works for all of the files.

the first one is the only control file that i have and the second one is
precipitation for 01/04/2009