[gradsusr] starting grads

sepide sarachi sepideh.sarachi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 13:40:07 EST 2010

Hi,
I am a new grad user and i have some files that i want to view them in the
program.
the file extensions are .lnx and i have a control file , with the extension
of .lnx.ctl

I downloaded grads for windows. but in the first step i can't open the
control file.
am i right that at first, the only thing that i can do is to type: open
*.ctl ?
because i get the error that says the subscription is not right.
i am not sure how i can change the directory to the place that i have my own
control file.

thanks for your help

--
Sepideh Sarachi