[gradsusr] problem running the script skew.gs

Jeffrey Duda jdduda at iastate.edu
Tue Nov 16 23:40:33 EST 2010

Juan,
I think I saw an error that mentions your height dimension is reversed.
Make sure you set the bottom and top levels of the sounding correctly.  In
the version of skew.gs that I use, there is a part that asks for the bottom
and top layers and I didn't see that in your output.

Hope that helps.

Jeff Duda

Jeff Duda
Iowa State University