[gradsusr] Displaying only significant correlation values

Teddy Allen teddyallen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 23:14:37 EST 2010

Dear Zablone,
Try using the 'set black' command.

From GrADS documentation:
set black
set black val1 val2
Contours not drawn within this interval. Reset by clear or display.

In  your case, I would suggest the following:
'set black -0.4 0.4'

Then proceed with your plotting information (contour, shading, etc...)
Hope this helps,
teddy

http://www.teddyallen.com
"To move quickly, go alone. To move far, go together."
African Proverb