[gradsusr] Using g2ctl.pl/gribmap with Monthly CFSR Data

Michael Barton MBarton at awstruepower.com
Tue Nov 2 16:09:05 EDT 2010

I am still getting undefined values for the grid. The problem may stem from g2ctl.pl, as I am receiving an error when I run it:

*** script needs to be modified ***
*** unknown grid ***

I am not sure why the perl script can't read a standard at lon grid..

Here is the output from gribmap -v -b -i your.ctl :
I will keep playing with it in the mean time. Thank you for your help.

grib2map: scanning GRIB2 file: pgbhnl.gdas.200001.grb2
1.1: lev1=101,0 var=0,3,0,194
2.1: lev1=100,100 var=0,3,5,194
3.1: lev1=100,100 var=0,0,0,194
4.1: lev1=100,100 var=0,1,1,194