[gradsusr] wrf vert profile at one lat/lon using grads

SMITH, JONATHAN WYNN. (GSFC-6133) jonathan.smith at nasa.gov
Wed May 19 17:19:55 EDT 2010

Hello grads users,

I am using GrADS to output wrf data.  In the interpolation tool ARWpost, I interpolated the variables to every 25 hPa.  When I attempt to plot a vertical profile with the following script:

Reint
Set display color white
Clear
Set LON 15
Set LAT -5
Set LEV 1000 100
Set t 5
Set vrange -1e-9 1e-8
Print /Users/jonathanwsmith/Desktop/ozone_vert_prof.gif

 I get the graph that I have attached I end up with several straight lines going left to right and data points that are not connected to each other.  How do I connect the data with grads?

Jonathan

Jonathan Wynn Smith
Doctoral Student
Howard University Program in Atmospheric Science
and
NASA - Goddard Space Flight Center - Co-Op
Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch
Code 613.3
Greenbelt, MD 20771
301-614-5956
jonathan.smith at nasa.gov