[gradsusr] X-axis as log-scale

Heiner Körnich heiner at misu.su.se
Wed May 12 04:59:40 EDT 2010

Hi Matt,

I rearranged my binary data such that the x-axis became the z-axis in grads,
which you can plot in log scale. I am not aware that you could do that with
the x-axis.

Regards,
Heiner

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 4:14 AM, Matei Georgescu <mateig at stanford.edu>wrote:

> Greetings fellow GrADS users,
>
> I am using GrADS version 1.9b4 and/or the latest version of OpenGrADS.
>
> My question is the following. Is it possible to change the x-axis scaling,
> and in particular, to have the x-axis in log scale, while retaining the
> y-axis as is (linear)?
>
> thanks much,
> matt
>

> -----
> Matei ("Matt") Georgescu
> Post-doctoral Fellow
> Program on Food Security and the Environment
> Stanford University
> Y2E2 Bldg - MC4205
> 473 Via Ortega
> Stanford, CA 94305
> homepage - http://stanford.edu/~mateig

Heiner Körnich
Dept. of Meteorology            Tel:  +46 8 164333
Stockholms University, SE-106 91 Stockholm, Sweden
Email: heiner at misu.su.se   www.misu.su.se/~heiner/