[gradsusr] data not in GRIB format

Huddleston, John Huddleston at cira.colostate.edu
Fri May 7 12:06:23 EDT 2010

Hao,

Based on the information you sent, here is a representative control file to plot your (COL,ROW)=(94,67) grid.

dset ^YourFile.ncf
dtype netcdf
title Vertically integrated atmos chem/aerosol vbles
pdef 94 67 lcc 24.828 100.01 1 1 30 60 113.7 30000 30000
undef -9999
xdef 94 linear  95.769    0.3659
ydef 67 linear  24.828    0.2644

John Huddleston, PhD, PE