[gradsusr] Help

krishnamohan krishmet at gmail.com
Tue May 4 05:02:08 EDT 2010

Hai Anuradha,

I dont know whether spherical map projection is available but you can use
Robinson projection which is similar for this purpose. The easy method is to
use map.gs form grads script library

http://grads.iges.org/grads/gadoc/library.html

copy it to grads library or you data folder. then type "map". There you have
several options in which you select "robinson". Then plot the varible. It
will be like the attached figure. Also i am attaching a copy of the map.gsfile

krishnamohan

--
Krishnamohan.K.S
Junior Research Fellow