[gradsusr] GrADS Version 2.0.a7.1

gibies george gibiesgeorge at gmail.com
Mon May 3 06:39:09 EDT 2010

Hello friends,

I am not getting  xdfopen command and printim command in my GrADS

Anybody those who can point out the reason for the following error message,
kindly reply

 grads

Grid Analysis and Display System (GrADS) Version 2.0.a7.1
Copyright (c) 1988-2008 by Brian Doty and the
Institute for Global Environment and Society (IGES)
GrADS comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY
See file COPYRIGHT for more information

Config: v2.0.a7.1 big-endian
Issue 'q config' command for more information.
Landscape mode? ('n' for portrait):
GX Package Initialization: Size = 11 8.5
ga>  script1
No hardcopy metafile open
All files closed; all defined objects released;
All GrADS attributes have been reinitialized
Unknown command: xdfopen
SET Error:  No files open yet
SET Error:  No files open yet
SET Error:  No files open yet
SET Error:  No files open yet
DISPLAY error:  no file open yet
PRINTIM error: command not supported in this build

--
Gibies George,CSIR-RF,
CGM Division,IITM,

http://sites.google.com/site/gibiesge/