[gradsusr] SeaWIFS NDVI data

Teddy Allen teddyallen at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 12:37:05 EDT 2010

Matt,
While I am not 100% certain, I do believe that GrADS does not easily work with data projected as a swath width. (excuse my lack of technical teminology here...) If I am wrong, please correct me as I too am interested in using GrADS to work with MoDIS NDVI data. I resort to ENVI to analyze satellite remote sensing data.

teddy

http://www.teddyallen.com
"To move quickly, go alone. To move far, go together."
African Proverb