[gradsusr] ga ->d tmp.1 - t.2 in grads 2.0

Eric Altshuler ela at cola.iges.org
Tue Mar 30 15:06:38 EDT 2010

Dear Rupesh,

Could you please send me your ctl files, temp.ctl and g1.ctl? I think I have an idea about what's happening, but having your ctl files will make it easier to figure it out.

Also, please do not send inquiries like this to individual people, please send them to the gradsusr list (gradsusr at gradsusr.org).

Best regards,

Eric L. Altshuler
Assistant Research Scientist
Center for Ocean-Land-Atmosphere Studies
4041 Powder Mill Road, Suite 302
Calverton, MD 20705-3106
USA

E-mail: ela at cola.iges.org