[gradsusr] Corrected script in obtaining largest of maximum wind magnitudes at various vertical pressure levels over a defined area

See Hai Ooi axl419 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 28 05:59:23 EDT 2010

Dear users,

     I went through the suggestion by Mr Charles Seman again and discovered that he had given the right methodology to obtain the correct result of the above-mentioned subject matter.  Kindly discard all our previous scripts and use the currently attached one only if you find it acceptable and beneficial to your work.  It can be used for any number of vertical pressure levels you wish to have (3,4, ... or 12).  Any inconvenience caused due to the previous scripts is deeply regretted.

    Best regards.

Ooi

      New Email names for you!
Hurry before someone else does!