[gradsusr] extensions in OpenGrADS

Vinícius Almeida viniciusaalmeida at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 21:10:13 EDT 2010

Hi Hernán,

thank you for the help but what I want is to build a function using fortran
and then have it allowed to be used in GrADS command line, did you get it?

It is not just a .GS file construction, it is more complex than that, so if
you still can help me with my real problem I would be glad.

Thanks a lot for the good intentions.

Vinicius Almeida

On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 12:13 PM, hersala <hersala at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, Vinícius:
> Here you will find several examples of different complexity accompanied
> with a brief explanation:
>

> http://cookbooks.opengrads.org/index.php?title=Table_of_Contents#RECIPES_BY_TOPICS
>
> Cheers,
> Hernán
>

> 2010/3/26 Vinícius Almeida <viniciusaalmeida at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> My intention is to construct a simple function using Fortran and to allow
>> it to be used in the GrADS command line and in .GS files.
>>
>> I have already read all the stuff the talks about it, but I did not find
>> something to help me to solve the problem, yet.
>>
>> If possible, I would like someone to send me a simple example of a
>> function in fortran and then the process that should be followed to use it
>> in GrADS. I am using the last opengrads version for Linux and my fortran
>> compiler is f95.
>>
>> thanks in advance.
>>
>> Vinicius Almeida

Att,