[gradsusr] Editing output image from GrADS

Vinícius Almeida viniciusaalmeida at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 08:00:05 EDT 2010

Hi happysarsar,

My problem is that I can handle how to remove all the other stuff. My only
problem is that there is always a margin in white or black in the top of my
image (it depends on the "set display color" argument).

Actually, I did not find out what is your problem, do you want the same
thing there I want, an image that fills completely my virtual page and thus
I would have only the plot are saved by the "printim" method.

If this is not your problem, let me know so I can help you to solve yours.

Thanks.

Vinicius Albuquerque de Almeida