(NCEP 1degree x 1 degree - model output 0.7x 0.7degree ) temperature pattern in GrADS

Rupesh Patil rupesh19864u at YAHOO.CO.IN
Sat Mar 20 08:48:28 EDT 2010

Dear Grads users,

 I have to compare model output of temperature with NCEP 1degree x 1 degree data . But model output of temperature is in binary format having resolution 0.7degree x 0.7 degree and NCEP data is in Grib or .nc  format having resolution 1degree x 1 degree .

Can we plot , NCEP 1degree x 1 degree   minus  model output of temperature in GrADS.

I use Grads version 1.9b4 on linux machine

Thanks so much!

Regards,
Rupesh.Patil
Junior research fellow,