Can Grads open the netcdf file created in matlab?

Cristian Gonzal Muñoz Castillo cmunozc at UDEC.CL
Thu Mar 11 21:43:53 EST 2010

Hi Liu,

As far as i know, the netcdf files on grads should agree with the coards
convention. I suggest to create your netcdf file with the proper
netcdf-headers. You can check those by using the ncview tool on your
terminal prompt to open netcdf files that can be read by grads. Then you
should get the right idea for your file to be written.

Cheers to everyone, the earthquake replies feels very strong in here (i'm
writing from Concepcion, Chile)

--
Cristian G. Muñoz Castillo
Geofísico