making a netcdf

Joseph Pietrowicz pietrowicz at ZEDXINC.COM
Tue Mar 9 16:59:00 EST 2010

HI

I've been trying to produce a netcdf file with opengrads 2.0.a7.oga.3
The problem is when I specify the time in days, daily_rad.ctl and use
write_nc.ctl to convert the binaries into a netcdf.

When I look at the netcdf using ncdump -h,  the results are in
ncdump_result.txt.

How come I get the time units in terms of minutes since ... instead of days
since? This is needed for software other than looking at in GrADS.

Thanks.

Joe