GrADS 2.0.a8 for shape file support

Arlindo da Silva arlindo.dasilva at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 5 12:39:01 EST 2010

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 2:50 PM, Jennifer Adams <jma at cola.iges.org> wrote:

> On Mar 4, 2010, at 1:14 PM, Andrea Sealy wrote:
>
> Hi Jennifer
>
> Thanks for your quick response! Is there an extension for the current
> version with regards to the shape files?
>
> Arlindo's opengrads has a shapefile extension, but my implementation is a
> little different, so the docs I have written will not help you use
> shapefiles in opengrads.

The opengrads shapefile implementation is documented here:

      http://opengrads.org/doc/udxt/shape/

You you need to download the latest opengrads bundle, see here:

  http://opengrads.org/wiki/index.php?title=Installing_the_OpenGrADS_Bundle

--
Arlindo da Silva
dasilva at alum.mit.edu